The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Monday, December 3, 2012

MaiLinG Date HaS PasseD

YES... the deadline has passed (Dec 1st) so I hope all the good elves have been to the post office...
Anyone lagging behind... GET THERE TODAY!


Here are a few more full sacks... 
Between Christine and Simone...




To Michelle from Me...

Between Jeanette and Kaye...


It's almost time to announce the OPENING date... 
but NOT YET!!!
I'll let you squirm wait a little longer...

9 comments:

  1. fun, fun, fun... I have sent mine Saturday.... made the date by the skin of my teeth!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I feel so spoiled ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I can't wait for opening day. Eeeek.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh what a naughty head elf you are making us wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol,you tease Chez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh you are such a tease. mmm wonder how long you are going to let us squirm.

    I keep looking at my sack and smile waiting for the day I can open the parcels.

    Thanks for organising and leading an excellent swap. I have enjoyed being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teaser! I too wonder how long you'll mak us all wait :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the sacks (and bags) are truly bulging now, sooo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.