The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LasT DaY

This will probably be the last sack / stocking / tote I get to show you all before our FuN begins...

From Melissa to Andee...


WooHoo...



And please accept this as my THANK YOU to all the participants in this years Santa Sack Swap.
I have enjoyed organising this swap once again. 
It's been FuN!
I have marked all but 3 partners as finished. These three are expecting their gifts any day now... and to those who are waiting to open their gifts until December 25th... I hope you can last the distance!!!

To everyone else who has patiently waited until 
the OPENING DAY
go enjoy....

For  TODAY IS IT... YiPPee!

 In Australia anyways...

8 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see what everyone got and a big thankyou goes to you Chez for putting some fun into lots of bloggers lives,long live our swap muma.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tease....it is still Monday here in the US of A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cheryll for all your wonderful work and this fantastic swap.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Cheryll for all your hard work in making this swap so much fun...still Monday here so I have one more sleep before I can open mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what everyone got. Will have to go hunting to find the blogs of those who participated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just opened all my lovely parcels from Lyn - love them........photos tomorrow! Thank you Cheryll for being a great swap mumma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I opened 1/2 of mine and love everything the rest is under the tree til the 25th.
    Thank you so much for this swap and can't wait til next year's.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Huggs,
    Cleary K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Cheryll for all the running around you did for the swap! I am unwrapping my pressies today, and have just blogged the bag and pressies (unopened) on my blog. Merry Christmas Cheryll and to all swappers xo

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.