The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

AnoTHeR ELf has LanDeD

Ngaire sent these gifts to Larissa.  WooHoo... how lovely.



Pic's emailed by Larissa. 

Merry Christmas
CherYLL

6 comments:

  1. wow lucky Larissa,such beautiful gifts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely presents - I have yet to open mine - I know that I can now but I want to savour the anticipation a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are all beautiful selections!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.