The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ComPLeTeD AgaiN

I've just sent out the remaining emails to the new ladies who have joined this swap.
Please check that you have received it... then make contact with your partner.
Be sure to EnJoY the time getting to know each other...

If you need to know any details about the swap... just read the TAB on top of the blog.
You'll find ALL the info there.
I'll be sure to check up on everyone once I return home... Ho Ho Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people leave a comment for me.