The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Are YoU ReadY ?

The 2014 Santa Sack Swap opens on  
SUNDAY JUNE 1st, 2014...

Thinking about joining in this year ?... 
For all the info you'll need... just click on the
 "Rules & Guideline" tab on the header. 
You'll find ALL the details there.


13 comments:

  1. You might twist my arm Cheryl. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this swap last year; can't wait to join in again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to join up again this year Cheryll, bring it on :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I am so there, waiting *not so* patiently for 1 June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun last year Cheryll, so count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the last years SSS brightened my days so enormous I am so looking forward to the SSS of this year. So please count me in again.

    Love
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait until tomorrow . I'll be there with "Jingl Bells" on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. O it's already tomorrow for you! Silly me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it's the second but can I still join in xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to be part of this great swap again this year, thanks Cheryll :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sign me up! It was fun the last time I did it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh please sign me up again this year Cheryll. Always fun to join in.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.