The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Friday, December 14, 2012

TodaY Is It

Yes another full sack....
Melissa's gifts from Andee

From Fiona to Cathy...


As I only have 2 couples who are waiting for delivery of their FINAL gifts but who have made their own arrangements and have been in contact with their partners... we are good to go... yippee... finally... we get to open our sacks on...

But first... Can I please say a huge THANK YOU to all the swappers who made my job so easy this year. Yes you know who you are... always letting me know what you were up to... sending pic's... keeping in contact... insert huge grin here... it makes it easier for me to say this...
Santa Sack Swap WILL be back next year in 2013....


And you thought I forgot... didn't you???

OPENING DAY...

Tuesday Dec 18th

that's a whole week earlier than Christmas Day....
(of course you don't have to open then if you've made alternative arrangements with your partner...but for the rest of us WHO JUST CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER... 
yippee!!!


17 comments:

  1. Yippeeeee, roll on Tueday, thankyou for organising this swap Cheryll, you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for another lovely year. I will certainly be back for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee
    May I add my thanks too
    It has been great fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. You have done a wonderful job with this (and all your swaps) I am looking forward to next year already :o) hgs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Thank you for such a wonderful swap again this year...I have enjoyed it again and this is one of my favorite swaps that I participate in every year..I am looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for organising another wonderful Santa sack this year - you do a great job Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee come on Tuesday!!!!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful hostess.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you heaps Chez for arranging this great swap. I'm going to wait for Christmas morning so that I have more presents to open than the boys! LOL! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has sent each other. Merry Christmas everyone! Hugs, Christine xx
    PS I'll be back next year (that is if you'll have me!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You Cheryll! Been a fantastic swap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot Woot!! Can't wait! Thank you for being such a wonderful swap momma.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting again this year Cheryll. I'll be back again next year as this swap is such fun. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I can't wait. You have been such a wonderful swap Mama. My daughter says I must wait to open mine until Christmas and Mr. Boo says open them next week mommy. Of course I'm sure they will both want to help open. As I very seldom have a surprise under the tree for me, they think it is cool that mom has surprises to open this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for such a wonderful swap Cheryll. Merry Christmas to all and to all a great night of pressie openings. (i'll be back for more next year) Cheers Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for such a wonderful swap Cheryll. Merry Christmas to all and to all a great night of pressie openings. (i'll be back for more next year) Cheers Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this was my first Xmas swap and I will definitely be back in 2013. Thanks Cheryll for organising a fabulous group. My partner Christine was amazing. Now like Christine I am waiting until Xmas day. I need to have all the kids around when I open my presents. Photos of the event will come.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't even realize til just now that we can open them in two days...WHOOT WHOOT! I just added pics to my blog of all my loot if you want to add it here you may. http://moderndiary.blogspot.com/2012/12/secret-santa-swap-gifts-are-all-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for hosting i had fun .both sending and recieving post pic soon
    hope you had a fab christmas xo

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.